WORKSHOPS FOR CHRISTIAN WRITERS
I offer a variety of workshops to meet the needs of aspiring Christian authors. If you'd like to set up a workshop for your church, conference, local library, writer's group or other special event, complete the form below for a booking.
- HOW TO PREPARE TO WRITE FOR CHRISTIAN PUBLICATION
*Do you believe God is calling you to the ministry of writing and would like to learn how to prepare for your new calling? In this workshop, you will learn:
- What are the qualifications needed to be a Christian writer?
- How to prepare your craft to get ready to write for publication
- How to prepare your time, place and equipment
- How to choose the right equipment to begin your writing ministry
- How to choose a format thats right for your writing ministry
- HOW TO WRITE A DEVOTION
If you enjoy reading devotions, you may enjoy writing them. This workshop teaches participants the definition of a devotion, the components to include in a devotion and where to find markets to publish devotions.
- HOW TO START SHARING YOUR WRITINGS IN THE CHRISTIAN MARKETPLACE
Are you ready to start sharing your faith-based writings for publication but are not sure where to begin? Book this workshop to learn abut the various local markets available right in your neighborhood and city to help you begin sharing your Christian writings for publication.
- HOW TO WRITE THE FIRST DRAFT OF YOUR NONFICTION BOOK
Are you being called to write a book for ministry and publication? This workshop will discuss what you'll need to do before,during and after the writing process.
- HOW TO CHOOSE A PUBLISHING ROUTE FOR YOUR FIRST BOOK
Would you like to know the best route to take to get your manuscript published? This workshop will teach you the different routes for publication, the advantages and disadvantages of each and have you complete a questionnaire to determine which path is best for you.
I attended Jeaninne's workshop: How to Write and Publish for the Christian Marketplace. She gave tips on choosing to self-publish or getting a publisher. A list of people that do editing were provided. Included also was upcoming events for writers. The workshop was very helpful to me. It was presented well and very informative.
BOOK A WORKSHOP TODAY!